Copyright © 2004 Kazz Falcon
Robert - This is one of the most difficult things I ever written.
Real Karma Too
By Kazz Falcon
Dedicated to Michael Crouch
My friend and I had a huge fight
Mike was being very hateful
He wished I would die from AIDS
Man, that was very cold of him
I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy
In turn, I deleted his email account
I was a good friend to him
I let him use my computer
I let him eat my food
Sometimes, I even cooked for that loser
I listened to his troubles
Numerous of times, he claimed to be a alcoholic
Yet, I put up with his crap
Few months later, he received some bad news
He found out that he was HIV +
He pointed out something very important
His drinking led to unsafe sex
What goes around, comes around
Karma bites him in the ass
I finally doing my life story after so many years putting it off. What 34 year old has an life story?
March 2004 - My friend supposed to write the life story for me, but I haven't hear from that James St James over two weeks. He was fed up with the apartment building and moved out. I haven't heard from him since then.
He was interesting of doing the life story. I convincthat my life will be fagulous to read. If I don't hear from him anytime soon. I may have to get someone else.
Here are some pieces of the life story. Enjoy!
1. Dallas - Once again, I ran away from home. I searched for my self discovery and a peace of mind. 2. Handicap Bus ID - MTA sent my bus ID to the WRONG address. MTA is a bunch of thieves, robbing the poor and the handicap. 3. Granny - What an abusive relationship I had with my Granny. I was a true mean hellraiser for her! I did some pretty nasty things!
NOTE - I am still writing GRANNY as of March 19, 2005, Saturday!
4. Miguel's Family - Is this a turning point for Miguel? Miguel just confessed to his sister in law that he is a druggie, but he doesn't want the rest of the family to know. Then, there is the friction between Olga and me. 5. Running Away - I thought that Linda Harris’s accident was a blessing in disguise. In reality, I was just prolonging the pain and suffering by running away and letting Miguel Garcia’s drinking continue to be my problem. 6. Ted & Chris - I broke up their relationship. I had sex with Chris. 7. Shoplifting - My late teens adventures. I was quite good at shoplifting. 8. Family 1999 - The most two boring months ever in my life in 1999.
To be continue.......one of these days.
One With God
By Kazz Falcon
I was fully committed to God
I was in a relationship with him
I loved him with all my heart
I read the bible daily
I go to church every Sunday
I praised him all the time
I prayed every night
I don't have any problem
Then again, I have one small problem
Some Christans have a problem
Hello, I am gay
Yet, they kept on preaching to me
"Being gay is a sin
God hates the sin, loves the sinner"
What right do they have?
I didn't do anything wrong with them or GOD
I don't force myself on their relationship with God
I wished they will leave me alone
The relationship was with God, not them
They shouldn't be concern about God and me
After all, I need to be one with God
2. Michael Alig - World famous club kid, who killed his drug dealer over money in NYC! Macaulay Culkin played Michael Alig in The Party Monster, a movie based on James St James' true life book!
Special Note - Michael's address was UPDATED on March 21, 2005, Monday.
3. Michael Alig Pictures - I just add another page for Michael Alig pictures. I run out of space on this page. 6. Quotes - from yours truly, of course! 8. Star Connections - Yes, I have some connections to the stars in Hollyweird, the land of the freaks! 11. 6th Degrees - Growing Pains/Days Of Our Lives connection. 12. Ryan Scott - He played Harold, a gay guy, on Days Of Our Lives. 15. Miguel - So long, ex lover! 16. Games - my favourites 18. Stalker - Ooooohhhhh, I became a damned stalker in ten minutes! 19. Close Call - The LAPD almost arrested me for something I didn't do on 3/4/04, Monday.
22. Taylor's Art - my talented best friend's art.
23. Soaps - Nighttime and Classics
BRAND NEW! 25. Ultimate List - movies, tv shows, games, music, books 27. DVD TV Lists - my personal collection of TV series on DVD.
Don't worry. I won't probe you - not yet anyway! LOL
I came in this world in 1969, where I, somehow, born to human beings! I don't have the slightest ideal how that happen.
Then again, I should know. I am an alien. hehe
I travelled through many miles to get where I am comfortable in life. Some humans just don't treat me right.
I left home to find my own kind of aliens. I am a gentle soul with love to offer.
I got to go now. Till the next time, I seek out love, peace and understanding among the humans.
Here is something little about me.
I lived in Hollyweird, the land of the freaks
I recently broke up with my ex lover in September 2002; it was a good thing to do!
At this very moment, I must figure out what I want to do with my life; I don't have the slightest ideal yet!
My soaps are Days Of Our Lives, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless & Passions. I used to watch All My Children; I was so excited about Bianca being a lesbian! I usually tape my soaps and watch them at night.
Queer As Folk is my favourite too!
I loved REALITY TV. Sometimes, they are much better than the soaps! LOL
They are Joe Millionaire, The Amazing Race, American Idol, Survivor, Surreal Life, Fear Factor, Simple Life, Real World and the longest reality TV show ever, COPS!
Of course, I love The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, Futurama, South Park and Ren & Stimpy!
My stats are lucky 7, 6', white TOP, 185 lbs, brown hair/eyes, 32, average.
My hobbies & interests are british TV, my fabulous place, 3rd street (SM), city walk, movies, melrose, walk of fame, beaches and fun stuff.
I loved hanging out with friends.
My favourite music are dance, house, techno, trance, and disco.
I am an artist!
What I am looking for?
warmth, love, open minded, friendly, caring, special times, thoughtfulness, happiness, good listener, my own person, nice, outgoing, trustworthy, str8forwarding, sweet, sincere, mature, charming, understanding, wise, motivated, responsiable, huggable, people`s person, observe, strong, faith in God, smiles, optimism and no crap from anyone.
I know we're not PERFECT. Hey, I could dream for the most perfect guy out there. The truth is I know it's unrealistic for all the things I listed!! So, I would settle for 90%. Nothing more, nothing less! I'm looking for friends. Lovers comes and goes, friends are hard to come by!
1. Bizarre - (9) I Felt Trapped, The Other Side, A New World, Dead Night, The Drive, The Race Against Time, My Car, Reflections In The Rain & The Moon In The Cross. 2. Drugs - (6) Crashed & Burned, A Major Crackhead, All Alone, Way Off, Pot, & Little Bit Of Drugs. 3. Emotions - (7) Smile, Frowns, Feeling Empty Inside, Fears, Anger, Going Nowhere, & Forsaken My Life. 4. Friendships - (8) True Meaning Of Friendship, This Nice Guy, Dave, Just Like Family, Friendship, The Real You, The Back Seat, & Ex. 5. Haiku - BRAND NEW! As of 12/14/03, Sunday 6. Heaven - (20) Devil's On The Run, I Cried Unto The Lord, Oh God Please Help Me, The Seed, Jesus Loves Me, Stay Clear Away, I Walked In The Light, Christian, Holy Bible, Angels, The Wrong Exit, I Can't Live Here Anymore, The Dark Knight, In The Beginning, I'm In Love, Jesus Christ, Planting The Seed, In Heaven The Pain Ends, This World & Another Day. 7. HIV - (9) Tears Fallen, HIV Positive, The Last Place, The Same Path, I Slept, Shame On Me, The Trap, HIV Homeless & Changes. 8. Love - (9) One More Chance, Heartbroken, The Way You Are, Anything For You, Option Boyfriends, The Bait, Hear Me, Real Lover, & Kiss Me. 9. Lust - (4) Blame Me Shame Me, This Fire, I Mess Up & My Sweet Thing. 10. Negative Energy - (9) Don't Down Me, Everyone Is Shooting, Someone From The Past, Revenge, Fight, So Rude Of You, Talking Bad, Bank Robbery, & Crime. 11. People - (10) Alien, Acceptance, Rats, People, The Cult, The Human Flies, Babies, Kooks, Ku Klux Klan, & I'm Blind. 12. Stepping Stones - (8) Stepping Stones, Leaving The Next, I'm Flying High, A Chance Of A Lifetime, Connections, Being Invited, Broken Wings & Moving On Up. 13. That's Life - (19) Life, Speak Highly, Being Wild, Going Home Again, Slow Days, Active Days, Rough Side, Good Deed Of The Day, Ghost Talk, Divorce, I Learned From Life, Wars, Good Life, Time, Broken Dreams, & Oh Well, Writing Poems, The Past & Suicide.
1. ScareyKATT -